Jan 11, 2013

Chao Vietnam 2012 - Notebook


I got this little notebook from one of my ex-colleagues as a farewell gift when I left my ex-company.

When I decided I would not print any map or buy any tourist guide for my Vietnam trip in 2012, this little book has come in place to hold all my life-saving information; for I was travelling alone. Internet is a good friend for us all :)



The plan was to fill the whole book up with prices, translation and maps; but apparently the amount of pages has outrun the amount of information. So I guess I will keep the blank pages for my upcoming trips!

Here's a peep into some of the pages:

My itinerary
There's been some changes in my planning progress, adding new places to visit and all.
New itinerary was written on blank pieces of paper and later pasted on the notebook to replace the old ones.

Walking and map options to different places in Hue

Transportation options from Hanoi Airport to town;
and map to walk from Hanoi train station to my hostel.

Vietnamese lesson with a local.
Rather interesting encounter but I will keep the story for another post

Home address of a friend who requested for postcard
and Malaysia's embassy's address, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment